The Model Ultra IR800 Infrared (IR) Point Detector is a microprocessor-based combustible gas detector that continuously monitors combustible gases in lower explosive limit (LEL) range. Ultra IR800 is housed in an explosion-proof enclosure complete with status display, which consists of three high-brightness nixie tubes and four status indicators for gas concentration readings and status conditions. This IR point detector provides various output interfaces which includes 4-20mA current output, three sets of Normally Open Contact for Warning/Alarm/Fault status, two sets of communication interfaces for RS485 and HART interfaces.
• Compatible with Automatic Remote Gas Calibrator
• Event logging
• HART and Modbus communications
• 4-20 mA analog current output
• Warning, Alarm & Fault Relays
• Calibration, Calibration Check, and Setup Modes
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org